- Impulsing Paradigm Change through disruptive Technologies (ImPACT)
“Achieving ultimate Green IT Devices with long usage times without charging”
- Research and Development Project for ICT Key Technology to realize Future Societies by MEXT "Research and Development of Spintronics Material and Device Science and Technology for a Disaster-Resistant Safe and Secure Society"
- JST・S-Innovation (Strategic Promotion of Innovative Research and Development) R&D theme: Spin Currents "Development of simultaneous room-temperature-measurement system of magneto-cardiography, magneto-encephalography and magnetic resonance imaging with tunnel magneto-resistance devices”
- Graduate Program in Spintronics: GP-Spin
- “Interdepartmental Doctoral Degree Program for Multi-Dimensional Materials Science Leaders”
Tohoku University Program for Leading Graduate Schools